All items on this site are FREE SHIPPING!!!
The free shipping offer applies only to orders which are shipped within the lower 48 states in the U.S.
- In-stock orders generally ship within 1-3 business days upon receiving payment. Notable exceptions include plastic film. These items can take up to 2 weeks to ship during peak demand.
- Back-ordered products may require an additional 3 business days for product restocking.
- Shipping concerns must be addressed prior to the shipment of your order.
- Once an order is in transit, we cannot reroute, or alter the shipping method.
Please contact us before returning an order for any reason!
- Prior contact allows both parties to understand the problem and reach an acceptable solution. We understand that orders will be returned and/or exchanged, and we wish to avoid any confusion for our customers regarding their return. You will need to contact us either by email, or telephone, or by written letter, enclosed in the return package explaining why the product was returned. Contact us here.
- We gladly accept returns at the customer's discretion, providing the product is returned in the same condition and in the same packaging as it was shipped and is within 30 Days from the delivery date.
- Custom orders (including All Custom - Cut Greenhouse Film) cannot be returned. Please check to make sure the sizes you need are correct before placing the order.
- Greenhouse Film cannot be returned if it has been unrolled. Please read the size marked on the roll before you proceed to insure the correct size, color and style of film.
- Orders returned by fault or decision of the customer, (including: customer ordered wrong item, customer changed mind, customer entered wrong address, etc.), will be given a refund on the product price only. Also, a 20% restocking fee will be charged on returns.
- Shipping and return shipping charges will not be refunded in these instances and are the responsibility of the customer. Returned orders shipped under our "Free Shipping" promotion will have all shipping costs incurred by BlueRidgeGreenhouses.com deducted from any refund.
- We go to great lengths to fill your order as accurately, and as quickly as possible. Once an order is shipped, the shipping charges are non-refundable, and go directly to the carrier delivering the package.
- Please be sure your order is correct prior to placing it to ensure a smooth transaction. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our products or ordering process, contact us first. We will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you through the ordering process.
- Orders returned due to fault on the part of BlueRidgeGreenhouses.com, (including: wrong item shipped, order sent to wrong address, etc.) will be given a full refund, including all customer paid shipping charges.
Do not return an order for reason of damaged product(s)! See below for our procedures on orders damaged during shipment.
Damaged orders must be reported to us within 48 hrs of delivery.
Please check your order carefully upon delivery.
Do not accept a package delivered to you that has excessive damage to the outside packaging. If possible, inspect contents before accepting delivery.If the package was delivered when no one was home, contact us immediately and hold onto all packaging and contents. We will need as detailed a description as possible to the extent of the damage so that a claim can be processed quickly through the responsible party. Do not return an order at your expense without prior approval from us.
We may have you return the product to us at our cost, or simply issue you a credit.
This assures that you can receive a full refund and are not rewarding the shipping company by paying them to return an order they damaged. Returning an order at your expense also makes damage claims difficult for us to prove to the shipper, and may cost you all or part of your refund.
Damage claims are assessed on a case-by-case basis and will be processed through the company who handled the shipment.
While orders damaged during shipment are not the customer's fault, we cannot be held responsible if the customer does not follow the above guidelines. Though we only handle a few damage claims each year, most claims filed are settled to the benefit of the customer when the above procedures are followed. These procedures are for your protection as much as ours.