- Greenhouse Covering
- Shade Cloth
- Pots, Trays, Inserts & Containers
White shade cloth offers reduced heat buildup thanks to reflection of the sun’s powerful radiation. Diffusion of light under white shade cloth is also improved. Use for flowering plants which will be affected by longer natural light exposure due to an increase in light quantity and duration. White shade cloth absorbs and reflects the white scattered light from the atmosphere. The interior of the structure is cooler than that covered by black shade cloth in hot weather conditions, as white shade cloth reflects the heat.
• Better Ventilation and Water Permeable: Open lock stitch design reduces wind speed and heat buildup in structure.
• Lightweight and easy to install 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with dramatically more strength. Can be cut on site and will not unravel.
• UV resistant, high density polyethylene: Crop protection for UV, and heat sensitive plants.
• Wide widths available, up to 32 ft.
• Chemical resistant: Resists most horticultural chemicals, sprays, and detergents
• Reduce soil moisture loss from evaporation
• Tough lock stitch knitted construction: Resists rips, tear, and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life
Knitted Shade Cloth Uses:
• Greenhouse Covers
• Shade Structures
• Hail Protection
• Livestock Shading
• Temporary Fencing
• Bird Netting
• Swimming Pool Covers
• Truck Tarps
• Tennis Courts and Ball Diamonds